MooMaple Official Forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Juile Gamemaster App >333

3 posters

Go down

Juile Gamemaster App >333 Empty Juile Gamemaster App >333

Post  Juile Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:02 pm

Name: Juile

Location/Timezone: Canada, EST Time Zone [GMT - 5]

Time spent online: I spend an average of 2-6 Hours Online Daily.
(3 P.M EST - 7 P.M EST)

Applying for: GameMaster & Forum Moderator [GM]

What does the title/role "GM" Mean to you?

The title "GM" Is only a suffix to a players name, it doesn't give you any kind of major authority, you still have limits just like EVERYONE else. It's a role that should be played fairly and not abuse, because.. Your just a player like everyone else, the only difference is you can conjure up items and ban people. You can still be demoted, banned and punished for misbehaviour.

in-game name(s) (If any): Juile

Reason to join the team: Well.. to start off, I'm a warm hearted, open person who loves to help out others. I'd answer the toughest of questions with no problem, unless something otherwise that was out of my control. I know all the commands (I mean ALL, I have a list ). I'm a great advertiser, so my skills will bring players POURING into your server! I'm known as a Don't Give Up kinda guy. If there's a problem, I WILL solve it.
I know that being a GM means there are still rules and limits. I'm extremely creative, I create unique events that are fun for both GMs and players. I was HeadGM/Co-Owner/Admin for 2 other servers, one known formally as MapleFantasy. Everyone in the server knew me, if I was offline or online. I would solve conflict between hackers, players and GMs. The other server was known as CrazedMS. There I was the server's Advisor/HeadGM. I would guide them through what to do with the server and how to make it successful. My authority was listened to, and I listened to them, as a good GM should . They were both great servers, with over 10,000 players registered, but closed down due to lack of dedication. The players respected me as I respected them, it's an equal balance between the relationship of GM and Player ^-^. I'm currently working for another server known as ScreamMS, but the server isn't going so smoothly >.>

Evidence.. Evidence.. I'm the Administrator on the MapleFantasy forums, you can go check at MapleFantasy Forums, my Forum Username is Ryuuku, I will log onto it if you need approval.

I'd also like to help improve the server by finding more scripts and holding events =D

What would you do as a GM?

Well, being me, I throw REALLY unique events that no one has probably even thought of.. EVER! I respect my fellow GameMasters, and my respective higher authority (Owner/Administrators). I'd hold help sessions to anyone who needs it.

Contact information (Email/AIM/MSN): My email can be reached at Raynsith@yahoo.com, I'm also on the Forums all the time when I'm online or off.

Personal Information/Hobbies (Optional): I'm an A Student at my school with an 87 Average (A). I play Volleyball, Basketball, Soccer and Badminton at my school. I'm a very social person with a really loving manner . For my free time I like cooking, hanging out with friends and looking for Private Servers online XD. There's nothing I don't really like to do!

Last words : I'm able to create a neat website design for your server, and I'm extremely experienced in the field of MySQL and scripts. I can code shops (Sometimes) and find you coders, GMs or anything you need while your busy.
As I have a very WIDE variety of connections, I can pretty much get you ANYTHING for your server, including players ;P. I'm a very commited person, no doubt about that ;P

A Sample Of What Websites I can Create can be found here or here

Of course, those are NOTHING compared to my full potential
Those were quickly done in about 20 Minutes tops.

Sorry my Application is so scratchy @.@

It was done fairly quickly, my applications are usually FAR more thorough without formats >.>

Thanks For Your Time And Patience~

Juile

Back to top Go down

Juile Gamemaster App >333 Empty Re: Juile Gamemaster App >333

Post  Admin[Leon] Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:08 pm

Well done. I like it. Last decision is not me though.

Admin[Leon]
Admin

https://mmof.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post  0mgitzyou Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:35 pm

Not to be rude or anything o_o... but this application is not even in the right format, and you CLEARLY copy/pasted >< But who am I to judge? Ultimately it's going to be Kinko's choice whether you're selected or not so... good luck Smile

0mgitzyou

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum