MooMaple Official Forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blurr99 GM Application

2 posters

Go down

Blurr99 GM Application Empty Blurr99 GM Application

Post  blurr99 Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:39 pm

NAME:Ren
TIME ZONE:Not so sure but mainly i'd be on by 4:00 PM if you know what i'm saying
IGN:Um sorry not clear with "IGN" maybe more wording would help ^^
WHY SHOULD WE CHOOSE YOU:Well mainly because i'd be nice to new players and other players in the game and i'd intorduce new players to parts of the game maybe host some events for them to enjoy and also i'd post more and more videos of the server no doubt about it and i could also help plan new things and all you have to do is contact me at thespeedy101@gmail.com i am a familier with hotmail and yahoo but i'd preffer to use gmail at the time and mainly this states all.
WHAT WOULD YOU DO FOR THIS SERVER:I would like to host events if i could and i'd like to make some improvements when i have some ideas i think that might be good and i'd like to tell people all about it so the "Fame" will go up at least by 30% and this is not just all i have more i might come up with but for now here's what i got.
IF YOU SEE A HACKER, WHAT WOULD YOU DO AND WHY:Well mainly i'd let them off with 1st warning then the 2nd warning then the 3rd time i'd either send them to a Admin or Owner or i'd just ban them if i had the power to do so but if he is probably a kid i would mainly let them of for a 3rd warning but if the 4rth he goes bye-bye.
WILL YOU OVERPOWER:No i will mainly try to act as the regular players do so they won't bother me and just to fit in with the groups of regular players but for now i'll be a regular player till i get my gm application approved
CAN YOU CODE:Well not really i've tried taking some tutorials on basics or programing but i still fail to do the work so no i'm not much of a programmer.
ANY EXPERIENCES:Well i was a GM in like about 2 servers and had a few experiences so yeah mainly i did have some experiences.
IF SO, NAME THE SERVERS:Well in one case if you mean private servers? i'd name some like LittleGamerMs or FreeStyleMs unless there taken but in another case in which you mean servers like Scania then i'd name 2 like Barrola and Speel.
IF YOU SAW A FRIEND HACK OR VIOLATE RULES, WOULD YOU BAN?Yes i would ban and blame it on a perticular person such as another person but no one in the server i will never do that to this server or i'd say i had to follow the rules and walk away well mainly me and the friend who hacks would just get along after a while. ^^
WILL YOU RESPECT STAFF AND PLAYERS:Yes i will respect all the staffs and all the players unless they ask me about super personal questions then sorry i will not give away super personal questions.
WILL YOU GIVE PLAYERS SCROLLED ITEMS:Depending what it can do is it's for special players then no but if it's just an ordinary scrolled item then i'll give it away to someone in need of scrolled items.
Sincerely, Blurr99 ingame name will either be Cload or Toad...
Hope i added enough information thank you and send me an email so i can be told if i was accepted or not.
Email: thespeedy101@gmail.com

blurr99

Back to top Go down

Blurr99 GM Application Empty Re: Blurr99 GM Application

Post  0mgitzyou Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:12 pm

IGN = In Game Name btw:P But you mentioned it later on in the App lols. Otherwise, nice, L O N G app Smile Good luck.

0mgitzyou

Back to top Go down